- DySPAN 2021 program is posted on the website!
The 1st Annual IEEE Communications Society Demonstration Conference
WELCOME TO IEEE DYSPAN 2021!
The IEEE International Symposium on Dynamic Spectrum Access Networks (DySPAN) is a unique conference that mixes technology and policy issues, thereby becoming the premier meeting for sharing and exploring advanced spectrum technologies.
News and Announcements
- Instructions for video presentation submission is uploaded in the website!
- Main track paper submission deadline extended to October 15, 2021 (FIRM)!
- Maximum 2 additional pages are allowed for both main track and special sessions, with over length page charge of TBD, if accepted!
- Information about the special sessions is added!
- Special Sessions are posted in the website!
- DySPAN 2021 website is now live!
- Call for paper is posted in the website!